However, a few things are clear:
- As always, black is the new black.
- Some men need better tailors. I'm talking to you, Simon Baker.
- Some women do too. Ladies, if you are small-busted and wearing a strapless gown, the top really should look like it fits. Are you listening, Debra Messing?
- Seth Rogen looks good with a haircut.
- Tina Fey looks good with a statuette, though I like her better in glasses.
- Now I understand why so many men and women have a crush on Megan Fox.
- This will clearly be the month of Bruuuuuuuce!
- I have lots of movies to catch up on over the next few weeks.
January Jones of Mad Men in a dress with pockets! Easy posing, and no annoying clutch to worry about.
I'd wear a dress like this, though in a less orangey red, and accessorized with a bodyguard who made sure no one stepped on my tail.